The following policies apply to your use of the website and use of our services. Please note that WP Secure Hosting is a part of WP Overwatch. Any services and policies associated with WP Secure Hosting as well as WP Secure Hosting’s term’s of use are being serviced by and provided by WP Overwatch under the name WP Secure Hosting.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
By signing up with us, you will be asked for some personal information, and information about your website. Information is also collected when you browse our website. Below we outline how this information is used. If you wish us to remove any personal info from our records, send an email to [email protected]
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at [email protected]
To help others better assist you, we may share info relating to your website with our partners and with agencies you are collaborating with. Send an email to [email protected] if you have any concerns over this.
We have a 90 day refund policy. If there is an issue within your first 90 days of service, send an email to [email protected] We will ask you a few questions to help us improve our service for future customers, and we will then initiate a refund to the credit card we have on file within 3 days.
The term ‘WP Overwatch’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 935 Austin Ave Orem UT United States 84097. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
7. We maintain the right to service those whom we choose to serve. At the moment we only service WordPress websites.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.