We’re the hosting company that comes with a warranty. You can’t afford to have a website down while you to try to gather passwords and negotiate contracts to get it fixed. If your site goes down, we’ll just fix it.
Reactive protection ✔
And preemptive protection ✔
What we give
- Managed Updates
- Customized security — We will configure our security tools for your website
- WordPress Warranty — We will fix your website if it gets hacked into, but so far that has never happened.
- You get full control of the account — SSH/FTP, database, and cPanel access
- We’ll take care of moving your website to our servers.
- Great performance — SSD, dual core CPU, http/2, Anycast DNS, 1GB memory, built-in server-side caching.
- Unlimited email addresses
- Free SSL certificate
- 100% uptime — (there is a UPS/Diesel Generator if the power goes out)
- Our servers support just about everything — WordPress, PHP 5.6, PHP 7.1, MySQL 5.6, Apache 2.2, Node.js, Git, Subversion, Python 2.7, Python 3.2, Perl, PostgreSQL, and Ruby
WE ARE SECURITY
- Security on both the server and the application level
- SSL certificates that auto-renew
- Daily backups and malware scans
- A security team with a one hour response time (during bus. hours)
Before WP Secure Hosting was started, Russell was working at a Web Development company. Problem was, way to many clients would come back to us because they had been hacked into. It wasn’t because the sites where poorly coded, they would just consistently fail to keep their website up to date. Now me and my brother are fixing the industry. We have bought premium security plugins, spent time researching everything to do with hosting from a security point of view, and are offering the most secure WordPress hosting environment possible. You shouldn’t have to worry about keeping plugins up to date, and staying informed on the latest security practices, and you don’t. That’s our job. Feel free to get in contact with us below, and we will get your website switched over to our hosting platform.
This ninja is currently studying computer science at Utah Valley University and loves jumping into the fine details of how programs work. Scotty makes sure everything stays running smoothly and securely.
Russell has been programming for 10 years now. He makes sure everyone is well taken care of. Security is a priority for Russell as well.